Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pillow Plans

It's been eight years since we bought our sofa and loveseat, but we're still using the throw pillows that came with them. Result: a total overdose of green. In an effort to give the living room a teensy bit more character, I've been making plans for new pillows.

This fabulous block-printed fabric is from HomeSweet. I'm picturing a simple pillow that highlights the lovely print, like this one.














A few months ago I fell head over heels for this faux bois crochet pattern from Crochet Today. I had great fun making it, but the result is pretty wonky. I'm hoping I can block the heck out of it and finish it up one day soon.














Finally, I have some pretty brown linen that's been waiting patiently for the addition of an embroidered Mountain Bluebird (courtesy of an old Martha magazine).

No comments: