Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Duck, Duck, Goose

Two problems with this skirt: (1) my daughter wore it only after significant pressure from me, and (2) I couldn't get a good photo during all the whining that went on. But I guess those issues have to do with this 5-year-old diva phase we're experiencing, rather than the skirt itself. It came together in one night, and the fabric line is cute as can be. The top row features duck faces, middle row is text ("Duck, duck, goose"), and the third is duck eggs. It's an Andover line, but it's no longer featured on their website. I bought it a few months ago at the Artful Quilter.


















Update: Kathleen at Grosgrain is giving away a fabulously sweet pinafore! Check it out at Roosters-N-Rickrack Pinafore GIVEAWAY!!!!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Sweet skirt - hopefully by now DD will have realized how great it is!
Trials of raising kids!!
Janet

Meredith said...

I eenjoyed reading this