Monday, October 20, 2008

Coyote Kindness

I've been a long-time admirer of Bean's Coyote Craft blog, not just for her inspiring projects (her crochet hook/knitting needle organizers are my favorites), but also her focus on charity, kindness, and tolerance.

I'm working on a hat for her Winter Warm-Up Drive, and I'm also working on a thank-you gift for the awesome package she recently sent. To celebrate her Patchwork Hot Pads tutorial on Sew, Mama, Sew, she held a give-away for the completed set of hot pads. Although I didn't win them, Bean sent me a surprise package featuring a sweet note, a handmade pincushion, vintage embroidery and sewing patterns, some luscious skeins of embroidery floss, and an embroidery hoop.
















Hooray for the online crafting community and the generosity of bloggers. Bean, you rock!

1 comment:

Bean said...

You're too sweet! It wasn't much, but I'm glad it brought a smile to your face!! <3